Hi Awana Families,
This week’s theme is When I Grow up Night. Come dressed as what you want to be when you grow up.
Remember to bring your Bible, handbook, and uniform.
Also, please write your child’s name on the tag of their uniform. This will help reunite them if they ever get separated.
This week we will be going over Bear Hug 3 in their handbook.
This week’s snack will be oreos.
Note: Due to a schedule change, I will be signing off on Bear Hug 6 as well.
This week in T&T, we will be going over the Mission Evidence of Grace books with Section 1.2.
As an extra encouragement for kids to complete their sections and the Silver and Gold extra credit, we are starting the Awana Bucks program. This gives your child a chance to earn Awana Bucks (aka fake money), to make a purchase from the Awana Store (mostly candy, but some extra prizes as well).
Rules for Awana Bucks:
- The normal weekly section PLUS the Silver = 1 Awana Buck
- All four Gold verses said in one night = 2 Awana Bucks
- Section points are still earned for each memory verse in the Gold section.
- A total of 6 section points and 3 Awana Bucks can be earned per night.
- Special worksheets PLUS good classroom behavior give additional opportunities to earn Awana Bucks.
- Any candy or prizes purchased must stay wrapped until an approved time by the parents.
If there are any questions, please feel free to reach out to Larry and Emmalee.
We look forward to seeing everyone on Wednesday!
-The Calvary Bible Chapel Awana Team